I'm told that it's good to share. There's nothing startling here, just a few random thoughts and insights into my little world. If you've visited this site deliberately - thanks for coming. If you've stumbled upon it then I hope you find something of interest. Welcome to my world!

Wednesday 1 August 2007

Well said, sir!


With all respect to the sensitivities of those poor folks who suffered the flooding recently, I came across a great quote last weekend.


One of the casualties of the flooding in Gloucester was the local football team. Under a few inches of water the pitch was unplayable. On the verge of a new season this was obviously a terrible blow to the club.


In response, their manager was quoted as saying, 'we face many challenges; it's not the start to the season we were hoping - but at least the players remain buoyant!'


Yeah - goal !!!!!

No comments:

Welcome to my page

Welcome to my page
Silver Wedding anniversary celebrations