I'm told that it's good to share. There's nothing startling here, just a few random thoughts and insights into my little world. If you've visited this site deliberately - thanks for coming. If you've stumbled upon it then I hope you find something of interest. Welcome to my world!

Friday 3 August 2007

It cheered me up, anyway!

After a pretty difficult week, this joke (rather un-pc, I'm afraid) really cheered me up:

A mother takes her five year old son shopping during a busy lunchtime. They end up in in a queue behind a very large woman in a business suit complete with pager. As they wait the little boy says rather loudly, "Mum, she's really fat!!".
Embarrassed, the mother bends down and has a quiet chat with the little boy.
A few minutes pass and the little boy spreads his hands as wide as they can go and says even more loudly "She must be this wide..!!!"
At this the business woman turns round and glares at the little boy. His mother gives him a telling off and tells him to be quiet.
After a brief lull, the large woman reaches the till. Just at that point her pager starts bleeping.
The little boy yells out, "Run for your life - she's reversing..!!!!"

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That made me laugh too!

Welcome to my page

Welcome to my page
Silver Wedding anniversary celebrations