I'm told that it's good to share. There's nothing startling here, just a few random thoughts and insights into my little world. If you've visited this site deliberately - thanks for coming. If you've stumbled upon it then I hope you find something of interest. Welcome to my world!

Thursday 19 July 2007

Frustrations at the Harvester

Isn't it frustrating when you spend 15 minutes carefully looking through the menu, the waitress comes to take your order, you give it and she says, 'we don't do that any more'. Ahhhhhh! If they don't do it any more why don't they cross it off the menu. Sounds simple to me - just takes a felt tip pen - not too hard for anyone.

You don't get that problem with Ronseal - it always does what it says on the tin. Simple! I'm having my next meal out at B&Q!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

these young waitresses!!!

Anonymous said...

good to have you "on board" btw!!

Welcome to my page

Welcome to my page
Silver Wedding anniversary celebrations