I'm told that it's good to share. There's nothing startling here, just a few random thoughts and insights into my little world. If you've visited this site deliberately - thanks for coming. If you've stumbled upon it then I hope you find something of interest. Welcome to my world!

Saturday 12 April 2008

Salvation Army video on You Tube

I realise that I'm a bit behind the times, but I have just discovered a special section on You Tube called 'SalvationArmyvideo'. I found it when viewing a video of a special event that happened recently in Leicester Square, London. For some time FedEx have been good supporters of The Salvation Army's emergency response. This year they have donated 5 brand new canteens to be used in emergency ministry around the world. One canteen has been given to the UK territory. The vehicle was handed over at a special ceremony in the West End, and the film is available.
I've added a 'video bar' to this blog site (see over to the right of the page), where you should be able to click on and view the film. Check it out - it's worth a look (just allow a bit of time for it to be loaded as it's a high quality film - so a large file size)

No comments:

Welcome to my page

Welcome to my page
Silver Wedding anniversary celebrations