I'm told that it's good to share. There's nothing startling here, just a few random thoughts and insights into my little world. If you've visited this site deliberately - thanks for coming. If you've stumbled upon it then I hope you find something of interest. Welcome to my world!

Saturday 1 December 2007

Respect ( - a postscript)


As a follow up to my last posting (or was it a thinly veiled rant?) I report the very positive news that Princes Anne's daughter Zara Phillips received her MBE this week for services to equestrianism. The Daily Mail's reporting of the event was carried under Amanda Platell's column. Commenting on the well earned award Amanda writes 'Zara proves that the dignity of monarchy is hard earned. It is not a birthright'.
Well said!!

No comments:

Welcome to my page

Welcome to my page
Silver Wedding anniversary celebrations