I'm told that it's good to share. There's nothing startling here, just a few random thoughts and insights into my little world. If you've visited this site deliberately - thanks for coming. If you've stumbled upon it then I hope you find something of interest. Welcome to my world!

Saturday 1 December 2007

King of the 'one-liners'

Yesterday a group of us from the corps rode up the motorbike show at the NEC in Birmingham. We had a fantastic day, despite having to navigate the return journey home in torrential rain. Fortunately I had bought a bright blue one-piece waterproof oversuit at the show. As the rain fell we made a stop at the services. I sneaked into the toilets to don my new suit. Discovering I should have bought an even larger one than the 2XL I had chosen, I eventually managed (with a lot of breathing in and pulling in of stomach) to squeeze myself into the bright blue outfit. Finally appearing from the toilets I was met by Keith Hall with his comment, 'what do you think you're doing - auditioning for Pan's People?' Good one, Keith!

2 comments:

Keith said...

Hi Ced. It was a good day.

There will be many of your admirers/readers that won't have clue who Pans People are. Unfortunately, I do.

I was quite relieved that you didn't come out of the toilets in your new suit and ask "does my bum look big in this?"

RichardB said...

Did you know there's a show at the end of January in London? I'm sure you did.

Could be time for Hills Angels to ride again (or get on the train)

Welcome to my page

Welcome to my page
Silver Wedding anniversary celebrations