I'm told that it's good to share. There's nothing startling here, just a few random thoughts and insights into my little world. If you've visited this site deliberately - thanks for coming. If you've stumbled upon it then I hope you find something of interest. Welcome to my world!

Saturday 31 August 2013

Project donations

Since moving to Estonia a number of friends have asked if they can support The Salvation Army's work here. We are really grateful for this generosity.

If you would like to organise a fundraiser at your corps or would like more information about specific projects or programmes to publicise at special events please feel free to contact us for more info.

For info about bank transfers please drop me a personal email at:
ced.hills@paastearmee.ee

No comments:

Welcome to my page

Welcome to my page
Silver Wedding anniversary celebrations